- A virtual counselling service for veterans’ and their families.
- Welfare support
- Sign Posting to appropriate services
- Virtual support groups
- Benefits Calculation
- Legal Advice & Support
- Finance & Tax related issues
- Housing & Homeless Signposting & Support
- Support with form filling and letter writing
- Phones and Sim cards for veterans going through hardship
- General Advice (Medals, Family Records, Pensions, etc).
PLEASE NOTE - We are not an emergency service if this is required then please click Emergency Section on the top menu bar
We offer a FREE one to one counselling service with registered counsellors from mild to moderate anxiety and depression, to more complex cases including PTSD.
This service is for British Armed Forces Veterans and close family members.
Our Welfare Aid workers offer regular support and guidance to veteran's and family members via telephone or VirtualHub.
Our Welfare Advice team can be accessed by calling 0300 300 2288 or through our contact page above or by joining an advisor on our Veterans VirtualHub (Click Here) during opening times.
We allow referrals from: - Note Beneficiary means the person being referred.
Self - A veterans who wants to self refer. CLICK HERE
Family/Friends - Associate with a veteran that needs support * CLICK HERE
Agencies - Registered agencies who are looking for addition support for a veteran and/or close family member * CLICK HERE
Military Colleagues - who served or know of a veteran needing support * CLICK HERE
- The veteran or close family member should be aware of the referral.
TOM HOWAT MEMORIAL HARDSHIP FUND - Supporting Armed Forces Veterans through hardship
Our Hardship support site is now active and can be found on https://www.veteranshardship.uk